Monday, July 13, 2009

Commencement Post

This is my commencement post. My husband and I are leaving what we know and love; our southern heritage, families, friends and jobs, and moving to a new and different time in our lives. We will be, hopefully, living simply, for the next few years, as we both obtain Masters degrees in the great unknown, or at least in the great Northeast (very much unknown for us).

We covet your prayers as we go through these changes. We look forward to new adventures, new friends, a new church, and so much more, but we will not forget you, and we hope that you will continue to pray for us and keep in touch.

Because cooking is so much a part of my life, and because it reveals so much about what we are up to, a majority of this blog will be devoted to our "culinary adventures," if you can call it that!
Pin It!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I married the Belle of the Kitchen!!! I love you!